If you know the future, you have nothing to fear

Hi again.

You must have heard about correlated currency pairs in forex. If you haven't what it means is two or more pairs that have one currency in common act the same way.

A good example is gbpusd, and nzdusd.

This basically means what one pair does, the other will do. May be delayed, or be in a different way but it will happen. This is knowing the future!

Not many traders know how to use this unfortunately. Like most concepts of forex the interpretation and application is the difficult part, but I'm not here to talk about that.

It's important to have in mind that correlation strength varies from pair to pair, and from timeframe to timeframe. If you need more lessons on this you can do a quick research online. My aim is to show you how to profit from this. 

Firstly you want to know how to correctly draw your wedges. Why? You want to know when a breakout occurs and in the case of delayed correlation you can trade the slower currency pair with confidence knowing what will happen!

This is a link to my YouTube video (15 seconds) where I show an example

https://youtu.be/a3cVRI4H60w

Just copy the link and paste in your browser.


I will advise to watch all my videos, and subscribe to see more content when I release them.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forex for beginners

Trading can be profitable and fun!